Saturday, December 5, 2009

my first posting...

i have nothing in my mind right now...
just felt like my own blog....so made this 1...

i dont hope u like to visit here...but lets see how many hits i manage to get...

i will be writing good postings...but i need to be in the right mind frame for that .... for which i will have to wait...

this much... i dont think i need to write more..coz no1s gonna read this crap....and you should not also...

let me just tell you....
i will write here all sort of nuisance ....


आज मैं हिंदी मैं लिख कई बहुत खुस हुआ ....हा हः हा 
hey why dont we have oriya fonts to write with ????

just wanted to check how it feels like writing in hindi...no no....its not like that...i have typed in hindi before also...

ok bye...
this much for today...
lets see how my first posting on my first blog looks and feels like...
bye every1....
i mean bye to me...

thanks to myself....
and a lot of thanx to u ...if u are reading this.

c ya...soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment